Why do I use an "ergonomic" keyboard?
- 💀 So I don't die of wrist/shoulder pain when I'm old
- 🎨 It looks badass and is very comfortable
- ☕ Coffee in the middle for quick access
- 🐁 Trackpad in the middle for those sweet gestures
- ⌨️ Better for vim™ (source: trust me bro)
- 🧑💻 Great community & software
You can track my Moonlander layout if you'd like to see what I've changed but for the most part I've kept it pretty stock OEM.
This is hard, slow typing like 4wpm. Programming is not possible without looking at the keyboard legend.
Today I was able to hit peak speed of 55wpm without symbols or capitalization typingclub
Took a vacation but was able to float around 50wpm and getting better at coding.
Right off the rip I got a 61wpm on typingclub, though programming is still rather challenging but making good progress.
Spent a few hours programming and I'm getting more effiecent at finding the symbol keys in the left side of the keyboard.
Every change on this website since 4/20/23 has been with the moonlander. I've gotten more comfortable with the custom symbols but it is rather stange when I got back to a normal staggared keyboard and try to type 😅.
Typing around 60wpm now conistently, still make a bunch of mistakes but I try to revist typingclub to hone my skillz.